Phoenix

 

We woke up to a bad dream

Where it came without any warning

Consumed by the uninvited plague

Panic and fear encapsulated our mind

Wondering when will this nightmare

Will come to an end

 

Life changed in the blink of an eye

And took us by surprise

We were blessed with eternal freedom

But now it is all a fantasy

Being imprisoned in our own home

Is the unforeseen reality

 

Years passed and the dark days subsided

Some has fallen while some survived

Time will heal everything they say

Yet many people are still in dismay

In remembrance of the fallen

The requiem is played

 

Tough times never lasts

For the people who survived

Like a phoenix from the ashes

We rise up from the madness

Though the path is still unclear

Into a brand new world we stride

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This is my answer to the task assigned. I'm sorry, miss. Did I do it wrongly? If it is, I will do it again.

      Delete

Post a Comment